Monday, November 23, 2020 –
We are waiting to resume in-person worship due to COVID-19 community safety reasons. We will have a livestream on our Facebook Page on Sunday, November 29th at 10am.
We are planning to resume in-person worship on Sunday, December 6th at 10am (unless circumstances at that time warrant otherwise). Please disregard the information on the mailed December newsletters about in-person worship resuming on November 29th.
Peace to you all. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Tuesday, November 10, 2020 –
For safety reasons (due to COVID-19), we are postponing in person worship on the 15th and 22nd of November. There will be an announcement after the 22nd. Our service these Sundays will be online (more details about accessing online services coming soon).
Sunday, October 4, 2020 –
We have resumed in-person Morning Worship (on Sundays at 10am). We will be following COVID-19 safety protocols during Morning Worship, including:
- A mask will be required.
- Every other pew is blocked off to allow for social distancing.
- All attendees should refrain from close contact, including hugs and handshakes.
- We will not have a “meet and greet” time during the worship service.
- There will be limited locations for entering and exiting the building. If possible, please enter and exit using the front door that faces County Road 7.
- You can drop your offerings at the offering station in the narthex.
- Hymns and Scripture verses will be on the projection screen. There are no hymnals or Bibles in the pews at this time.
All other in-person worship services and activities remain cancelled at this time.
For those who are unable to join us for in-person worship, we will have audio recordings of Bro. Mike’s sermons available on our website (sjf.church/sermons) each Sunday. These will typically be available by 6:00 P.M. on Sunday evenings.
We look forward to seeing you for in-person worship on Sundays at 10:00 A.M.!